Episode 40 - Conversation with Sean Teis and John DeBerry - Senior Advisor in the Governor's Office, Tennessee - Discussing Past and Present U.S. Fatherhood Initiatives
In Episode 40 of the Let's Talk About Fatherlessness Show, Sean Teis has a conversation with John DeBerry, currently the Senior Advisor to Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee. They had a great conversation about fatherlessness, including discussing the good and the bad from past and present fatherhood initiatives in the United States.
/Watch or Subscribe on YouTube / https://tinyurl.com/LifeFactorsMinistries
OUR GUEST PROFILE:
John DeBerry represented the 90th House District of Tennessee from 1995 to 2020. He is a graduate of Freed-Hardeman University and the University of Memphis and currently preaches at the Coleman Avenue Church of Christ in Memphis, in addition to churches and organizations across the country. He serves as Governor Lee’s Senior Advisor and as a member of his Cabinet.
To learn more about John DeBerry, visit https://www.tn.gov/governor/about-bill-lee/cabinet/senior-advisor.html.
CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
To learn more about Life Factors Fatherless Ministries, find resources for your fatherless family ministry, or join the Network of God is my Dad Churches and Ministries, please visit https://www.lifefactors.org/.
- JOIN THE NETWORK OF GOD IS MY DAD CHURCHES & MINISTRIES: https://www.lifefactors.org/godismydadnetwork/
- LAUNCH A SINGLE MOM MINISTRY/ SUPPORT GROUP: https://www.lifefactors.org/start-a-single-mom-support-group
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE SINGLE MOM YEAR MONTHLY GUIDES! https://www.lifefactors.org/single-mom-year
Single Moms, Grandparents Raising Grandkids, and Fatherless Individuals can find help for their journey at https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD WEBSITE: https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD APPLE MOBILE APP: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/god-is-my-dad/id1625567735
- GOD IS MY GOOGLE MOBILE APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=branded.mfaf4af6a70a743d3add05e4ed55cd156.my_site&hl=en_US&gl=US