Hi, I am Pastor Sean Teis!
Besides being a Christian the two most important responsibilities I have is in being the husband to my junior high and high school sweetheart Jackie and the father of my three awesome children Malachi, Titus and Blaire.
We started Life Factors Ministries in 2008 to spread hope to fatherless families. Our passion is to see these families set free through the hope that can only be found in a transforming relationship with Christ.
My family is called to reach fatherless families. Why, because just like over 30 million other individuals currently in our country, I grew up fatherless. I watched my mom struggle as a single mom. During several years of my childhood and all throughout my teen years I was fostered by my grandparents.
According to the statistics I should not be in the ministry but instead be an addict, in prison, committed suicide, be a homosexual, or one or several of the other things that are stacked against that fatherless. I should be pretty messed up because of my upbringing and please understand I am not perfect by any means, but I believe God spared me. Why, because He has called me to spread hope to the millions of fatherless families of today. He brought caring Christians into my life to help me. There are millions of other fatherless children, teens and adults that need this same advantage. We can't do this on our own, but we can help the local church, Christian schools, and other ministries do a better job of reaching these families.
For over a decade our ministry has been focusing primarily on reaching fatherless families through spreading awareness, speaking, creating unique products, and partnering with other local ministries. The local church is the answer to the fatherless epidemic.
Check out the following video to learn more about Sean Teis and his calling to start Life Factors Ministries:
do you WANT TO GET INVOLVED? HERE ARE SOME WAYS you can:
- INDIVIDUALS & BUSINESSES PLEASE DONATE: Donate a tax deductible donation to help us reach the fatherless!
- CHURCHES AND LOCAL MINISTRIES PLEASE PARTNER WITH US:
- Will you bring us to your church to educate on fatherlessness and to encourage the single moms, fatherless children and teens, and grandparents raising their grandchildren?
- Will you become one of our partners! We are looking for one church in every county of the United States to partner with us! This partnership includes training, help and resources for properly ministering to the fatherless families in your church and community. Click the following link to find out more about becoming a ministry partner: Partner!
- SHARE OUR UNIQUE RESOURCES :