Episode 35 - Conversation with Sean Teis and Tim Schneider (His Dad Was An Alcoholic and Incarcerated) - Military Veteran and Producer at Stand In The Gap Media
In Episode 35 of the Let's Talk About Fatherlessness Show, Sean Teis has a conversation with Tim Schneider from Stand in the Gap Media. Tim shares the events of his young childhood with his dad being an alcoholic and incarcerated. Then, his mom, who struggled with manic depression, left his dad because it was unsafe to be with him, and Tim grew up fatherless. Tim also shares how he and his mom were homeless for a time and lived in some interesting housing situations. Despite all of the obstacles, Tim overcame the statistics through God and pursued a successful career in and out of the military.
/Watch or Subscribe on YouTube / https://tinyurl.com/LifeFactorsMinistries
OUR GUEST PROFILE:
Tim Schneider is a 22-year veteran of the United States Air Force. He has a Bachelors in Business and Communications from Millersville University and a Master's in Organizational Management and Leadership from Liberty University. Tim has been in radio for over 20 years in various roles and is now the producer of the nationally syndicated radio program "Stand in the Gap Today". He has a passion for helping people grow in their Biblical Worldview and understanding of God.
To learn more about Tim Schneider and Stand in the Gap Media, visit https://standinthegapmedia.org/.
CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
To learn more about Life Factors Fatherless Ministries, find resources for your fatherless family ministry, or join the Network of God is my Dad Churches and Ministries, please visit https://www.lifefactors.org/.
- JOIN THE NETWORK OF GOD IS MY DAD CHURCHES & MINISTRIES: https://www.lifefactors.org/godismydadnetwork/
- LAUNCH A SINGLE MOM MINISTRY/ SUPPORT GROUP: https://www.lifefactors.org/start-a-single-mom-support-group
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE SINGLE MOM YEAR MONTHLY GUIDES! https://www.lifefactors.org/single-mom-year
Single Moms, Grandparents Raising Grandkids, and Fatherless Individuals can find help for their journey at https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD WEBSITE: https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD APPLE MOBILE APP: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/god-is-my-dad/id1625567735
- GOD IS MY GOOGLE MOBILE APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=branded.mfaf4af6a70a743d3add05e4ed55cd156.my_site&hl=en_US&gl=US
DEVOTIONALS & BOOKS
- THE SINGLE MOM JOURNEY: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-single-mom-journey-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GIRLS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-girls-a-teen-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GUYS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-guys-a-teen-devotional
- DANIEL AND DANA THE FATHERLESS DINO'S CHILDREN'S BOOK: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/after-the-ark-daniel-and-dana-the-fatherless-dinos