True Hope – How to have a personal relationship with Jesus:
Where you will go when you die is the most important decision you will ever make. That is right; it is your decision. You also get to decide whether or not you want a relationship with the Heavenly Father. The most important choice in your life is confirming that you have a relationship with the Jesus. God wants you to trust Him as your Heavenly Father. He will never leave you. Hebrews 13:5b says, “for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
All you must do is accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. John 3:16 shows that God loved us so much that He made a way for us to go to Heaven by sending His only Son.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
The following verses will show you how to accept this free gift that He is offering to you:
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23) You must realize that you are a sinner. Have you ever lied, cheated, used a curse word, or disrespected one of your parents? If so, then you have sinned before, and admitting you are a sinner is the first step. Every person has sinned.
- “For the wages of sin is death;” (Romans 6:23a) The punishment for your sin is eternal death in Hell.
- “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”(Romans 5:8) Out of God’s love for us, He sent His Son to die for our sins. This is our hope, through Christ we can be saved from an eternal death in Hell.
- “but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23b) God’s gift is eternal life in Heaven through Jesus Christ. Only through Jesus can anyone go to Heaven.
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10)
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13) You must believe in Jesus and ask Him to forgive you from your sins.
If you understand this information and would like to receive Jesus as your Savior, please pray the following suggested prayer. You can pray this simple prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that You are God, and I know that You died in my place to pay for my sin. I believe that You rose from the dead, proving that You are God. Right now, in the best way that I know how, I call upon You and ask You to be my Lord and my Savior and my God. Thank You Jesus for dying for me. Help me now to live for You. Amen.
Next Steps: Tell us about your decision by clicking here and we will send you a free gift: Contact