Episode 18 - Conversation with Sean Teis and Eric Swithin of The Fatherless Epidemic Movie, Outdoor Adventures, and The Alliance for Ending The Fatherless Epidemic
In Episode 18 of the Let's Talk About Fatherlessness Show, Sean Teis has a conversation with his friend Eric Swithin who is the Director/Producer of The Fatherless Epidemic Movie, the Founder of The Alliance for Ending The Fatherless Epidemic and Outdoor Adventures (Fatherless Mentorship).
/Subscribe on YouTube / https://tinyurl.com/LifeFactorsMinistries
OUR GUEST PROFILE:
Eric Swithin is the Executive Director and President of The Alliance for Ending the Fatherless Epidemic, an Outdoor Adventures affiliate. He served four years in the United States Marine Corps, received his BA in Economics from Rice University, and his Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry from Fuller Theological Seminary. Eric is currently pursuing his Doctorate in Discipleship and Spiritual Formation at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. Eric spent three years as a youth pastor before going full-time with Outdoor Adventures. Eric is a radical follower of Jesus who feels most at home when he is above treeline in the Rocky Mountains, so he goes there as frequently as he can. His heart's desire is to be a father to the fatherless, to guide boys into manhood and to help men encounter God by participating in His mission. You can learn more about Eric and his ministries and resources at http://www.fatherlessepidemic.org/ and http://www.outdooradventures.org/.
CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
To learn more about Life Factors Fatherless Ministries, find resources for your fatherless family ministry, or join the Network of God is my Dad Churches and Ministries, please visit https://www.lifefactors.org/.
- JOIN THE NETWORK OF GOD IS MY DAD CHURCHES & MINISTRIES: https://www.lifefactors.org/godismydadnetwork/
- LAUNCH A SINGLE MOM MINISTRY/ SUPPORT GROUP: https://www.lifefactors.org/start-a-single-mom-support-group
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE SINGLE MOM YEAR MONTHLY GUIDES! https://www.lifefactors.org/single-mom-year
Single Moms, Grandparents Raising Grandkids, and Fatherless Individuals can find help for their journey at https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD WEBSITE: https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD APPLE MOBILE APP: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/god-is-my-dad/id1625567735
- GOD IS MY GOOGLE MOBILE APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=branded.mfaf4af6a70a743d3add05e4ed55cd156.my_site&hl=en_US&gl=US
DEVOTIONALS & BOOKS
- THE SINGLE MOM JOURNEY: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-single-mom-journey-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GIRLS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-girls-a-teen-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GUYS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-guys-a-teen-devotional
- DANIEL AND DANA THE FATHERLESS DINO'S CHILDREN'S BOOK: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/after-the-ark-daniel-and-dana-the-fatherless-dinos