Episode 16 - Conversation with Sean Teis and Brian Doyle Founder of Iron Sharpens Iron
In Episode 16 of the Let's Talk About Fatherlessness Show, Sean Teis has a conversation with Brian Doyle from Iron Sharpens Iron.
/Subscribe on YouTube / https://tinyurl.com/LifeFactorsMinistries
OUR GUEST PROFILE:
Brian has served on staff with The Navigators in their collegiate, military, church and community ministries. He also served as the New England Area Manager for Promise Keepers from 1995 – 1999. In 2000 he launched Vision New England Men’s Ministries and the Iron Sharpens Iron Conferences. In 2007, the ministry moved from VNE to Iron Sharpens Iron and became a national conference ministry that equips men to be the spiritual leaders in their homes, churches and communities. Over 500,000 men have attended an ISI Conference since 2001. From 2002-2012, Brian and Dave Beguerie ministered to men through a daily radio program for men heard on over 500 stations nationwide. Brian has served as a Board member of the National Coalition of Men’s Ministries www.ncmm.org since 2004 and as a founding board member of the Fatherhood Commission www.fatherhoodcomission.com/ since 2011. Brian has authored or co-authored several books including “Engage: Building Your Church-Based Ministry to Men”. Brian is a widower and with his sweet wife, Barb, raised five children to wholeheartedly follow Jesus. He lives in Jacksonville and is a member of the Church of Eleven22. You can learn more about Brian and Iron Sharpens Iron at https://ironsharpensiron.net/.
CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
To learn more about Life Factors Fatherless Ministries, find resources for your fatherless family ministry, or join the Network of God is my Dad Churches and Ministries, please visit https://www.lifefactors.org/.
- JOIN THE NETWORK OF GOD IS MY DAD CHURCHES & MINISTRIES: https://www.lifefactors.org/godismydadnetwork/
- LAUNCH A SINGLE MOM MINISTRY/ SUPPORT GROUP: https://www.lifefactors.org/start-a-single-mom-support-group
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE SINGLE MOM YEAR MONTHLY GUIDES! https://www.lifefactors.org/single-mom-year
Single Moms, Grandparents Raising Grandkids, and Fatherless Individuals can find help for their journey at https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD WEBSITE: https://www.GodismyDad.com/
- GOD IS MY DAD APPLE MOBILE APP: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/god-is-my-dad/id1625567735
- GOD IS MY GOOGLE MOBILE APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=branded.mfaf4af6a70a743d3add05e4ed55cd156.my_site&hl=en_US&gl=US
DEVOTIONALS & BOOKS
- THE SINGLE MOM JOURNEY: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-single-mom-journey-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GIRLS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-girls-a-teen-devotional-book
- THE FATHERLESS JOURNEY FOR GUYS: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/the-fatherless-journey-for-guys-a-teen-devotional
- DANIEL AND DANA THE FATHERLESS DINO'S CHILDREN'S BOOK: https://www.godismydad.com/product-page/after-the-ark-daniel-and-dana-the-fatherless-dinos